3.06.2011

But It's Sunday...

 While my A-number one-photog, Mr. Newsfeed, snapped some pictures after church today, I came upon some bills in the mailbox. I decided this was unacceptable and immediately began to riot. It's supposed to be a day of rest from worldly cares and that means BILLS.


Then, I took them right over to the neighbor's mailbox.


Anthony, pointed out that this act was not only childish but a federal offense.



So I took my mail back, demanded some close-ups of my favorite kicks, and made a note to always get the mail on Saturdays to avoid Sunday riots in the future.

Shoes: Stuart Weitzman via Nordstom
Dress: BCBG MAX AZRIA
Shirt: Stolen from Mom
Bag: a steal from Bag Borrow or Steal (way back when it was called that)

8 comments:

Meredith said...

i.love.your.shoes. and i say: who cares about a little tiny "federal offense?" give those bills to your neighbors!!

Chanda said...

Those shoes are down right yummy. BTW I remembered your tea sandwich obsession check out this blog for her take on "tea sandwiches"

http://bittersweetblog.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/readeat-all-about-it/#comment-43218

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

hahaha that is to funny. Love the splashes of red so darn cute.

Write it in lipstick

mrselmo said...

Thank you. My mom was always matching her shoes to parts of her outfit, and I stole this shirt from her. So it was only fair to pay tribute.

mrselmo said...

Ahhhhh! ahhhhh! I have print out these pictures and get to the store.

mrselmo said...

Thank you for understanding. When the post master general comes to drag me away, I'll bribe him with the shoes.

Chanda said...

I know, doesn't that just look YUMMY?!? She has the recipe for the cake in some Vegan Cooking mag that is listed on her blog but I really don't want to pay $6.00 for just one recipe

Rebecca Hammond said...

very cute outfit! i love the untucked look and your shoes are fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...