3.14.2011

Electric Elmo Box Swap Winner!

I almost forget with all the excitement this weekend! The first recipient of the Electric Elmo Swap Box  is .....



There's a really cute video of the Nugget picking the winner via pieces of paper in the grass. My Nugget can beat up your random number generator. Although, it took three takes to talk him into picking one up.





I really appreciate everyone who threw their hats in to participate in this little experiment of mine! Also, I have more than enough for three boxes because of my recent closet purge. Soooo.... both Chanda from Neko Knits and Meredith from Yours, Mine, and Ours will be receiving boxes of awesome goodies from me as well! Christina will be in charge of keeping the love rolling, though. Congrats Christina! I'll let you know when she's ready to send it on again and have the link for you!

2 comments:

nekoknits said...

LOL true awesomeness!! I will defiantely play freepiling! When I see the box i will let you know and we can send it out. Maybe it'll go international!

Christina said...

Wooot! I will make you proud Lacy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...