3.30.2011

No Vlog Vednesday

Max and I tried to create our weekly Vlog for you but it was an epic fail.

Anyway, we thought this might be a good time to get some feed back from all of you. Tomorrow we'll have been officially blogging for two  months and we want to know what you guys think. First of all, we want to thank you all for stopping by and checking us out everyday. We've been amazed at how many of you choose to do so, and we really, really appreciate it.

IMG_3778_edited-1

We'd also really like to know what you want to see more of, what you'd like to see less of, and what ideas you might have for us to try that we maybe haven't even thought of yet. Recently, we've been talking a little more about babies than fashion, and have had a GREAT response. You all seem to like the videos, too. Sorry to so woefully let you down this week :)

Please, please leave us a comment and let us know what you think and how we can improve the Newsfeed. I've enabled anonymous comments, so if you don't want to leave your name, you don't have to. Again, thanks so much and have a wonderful rest of the week!

5 comments:

Tina Blankinship said...

I love your blog, because it makes me laugh every time! (And my mom officially thinks you are the funniest person on earth as well). I will read it no matter what you write about, because you make me smile :).

Candice said...

Whatever you're in the mood to write about is what I want to hear, funny fabulous lady!

Jess Pendleton Caraway said...

I've been a fan of everything so far!

Lisa said...

It is a very fun blog to read! Love it!

Corinne said...

I'm usually just a blog stalker, but since you're asking....I love it! I love it all! The bebe, the fashion (cause you know I'm always in need there), but most especially that everything has your fun take on it. I just love the way you talk, write, & look at life. I just love you! Keep it up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...