2.28.2011

Lazy Sunday.


Top: Ann Taylor LOFT, Skirt: Local boutique in PHX, Cardigan: Alternative Vintage Soft, Tights: Simply Vera at Kohls, Shoes: Dillards

Here's the get up I wore to church today. I think I was the only one in the chapel wearing two differing shades of purple. Who knew how much purple tights could cheer my heart today?Also this skirt is pleated with the seams sewn on the outside so at least one person always tries to help me by letting me know I have it on wrong side out. That's how you know who your true friends are.  Luckily, we kept the cheer going when we got home because the Nugget wanted to fly kites. We were both entangled in string for hours, because somebody kept letting the kite go and giggling hysterically while someone else chased it down the street. I won't say who did what, but the giggler's name starts with M and end with an AX. Well, I suppose there was ample laughter on both our parts. Luckily we extricated ourselves in time for the RED CARPET DRESSES! the Oscars. Best Dressed goes to... and this is as much of a shock to me as it to you... one Mandy Moore. I'm talking about the amazing blue number she sang in and not the set of sparkles she wore on the red carpet.


Who won your "Best Dressed at the Oscars" Vote?!

5 comments:

Christina said...

You could never not be a trend setter, Lacy! You look adorable!

As for the Oscars, I loved Hailee Steinfeld and Amy Adams.

Amy's dress was amazing... and modest! Score!

Kitty said...

You look so cute. And did you not LOVE what Nicole Kidman wore? Column dress with an Art Deco touch? Yummy!

Unknown said...

super cute bright colors!!! looks awesome!!!

I'm having a giveaway!! Cardigans and Cookie Dougherg

Rachel@ A Little Bit of Ray said...

I love it when kids are such teases! You look so cute, too. I love the color.

A Little Bit of Ray http://littlebitofray.blogspot.com/

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

You are too cute! I love this outfit all the colors make me smile!

Meet Virginia Design
Check out my awesome Ande Monster Giveaway mmmk!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...